Thursday, January 21, 2010

FASHION FORWARD

Hey Ladies!!!
I am totally excited to share with you that Jodi and Julie are at MARKET!!! Which is great news for all of us in the fact that they are currently checking out footwear for Fall 2010! Did I say FALL 2010?!

Yes, I did.


I realize that most of us haven't even started shopping for Spring 2010 to much less even THINK about what is coming for next Fall...however I just wanted to give you a heads up to stay tuned for the upcoming blogs. When Jodi and Julie go to market, they come back with fresh ideas, new trends, and new merchandise that you will be able to read about very soon! When you see what they see, you will be head over heels in love with all the new styles coming to Shoefits in the near future!

Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment